Providing the very best care for your pet and saving you money
Whether you are a new or existing client, we would like to thank you for choosing Cedarwood Veterinary.
To enable pet owners to save money and spread the cost of routine treatment, we have designed our own practice membership scheme, the Cedarwood Veterinary Practice Healthy Pet Club – It’s a great way to cut the cost of premium veterinary care for your pet.
We recommend that all pet owners join our Healthy Pet Club because it not only saves money with lots of extra benefits; it also keeps your pet in the best possible health and helps them lead a happier life.
You can make great savings on the annual costs of what we call ‘preventive maintenance’ – all the things that are essential to keep your pet in tip-top condition.
We can’t emphasise enough how important it is to provide routine veterinary care and joining the Healthy Pet Club will help you do so for an affordable fixed monthly cost.
It’s so easy to join…
Just ask reception for an application form. There are no age restrictions or joining fees so sign up today and start saving money.
Our Healthy Pet Club Included:
- Annual health check and booster vaccinations
- 12 months’ supply of flea treatment
- 12 months’ supply of worming treatments
- Complimentary nurse consultation (worth £25)
- Nutritional advice & weight clinics
- Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY offers & seminars with visiting speakers
Exclusive discounts for great savings:
- 15% discount off primary vaccinations
- 10% discount off ALL consultations
- 10% discount off all dental care
- 10% discount off neutering
- 10% discount off in house blood tests
- 10% microchipping
- 10% off diets
- 10% discount off toys and accessories
Easy Pay with monthly direct debit
Quality care and so affordable
All sizes £15.22 per month
Under 10kg £20.60 per month
10-20kg £22.16 per month
20-40kg £28.50 per month
40-50kg £36.00 per month
(The cost for your puppy is based on expected adult weight)